Position: DQ Analyst (External Candidate)
Department: Customer Service
Reporting to: Head Customer Service
What is the role?
Key Responsibilities & goals:
- Manage integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of contact data as it utilized by the entire organization
- Responsible to maintain sanctity and regular cleanup of customer master data by customer calling, and using different government portals for GST/PAN No.
- Identify opportunities for data and process improvement and implement change across the function with a high focus on introducing automation processes and accuracy and completeness of customer fact-base
- Support cross functional teams on queries related to customer and contact data management
What are the essential knowledge, experiences and skills you need for this role?
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong organizational skills and process orientation required
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel is a must. Experience working with SAP ERP, BW, SQL and Power BI would be a plus
- Ability to handle large work volume and ability to meet strict deadlines required