What You’ll Be Doing
- Display rudimentary understanding of business area functions
- Perform basic job role functions with close supervision
- Assist experienced employees by performing entry-level tasks
- Operate required business area office equipment, business technology and software with close supervision
- Communicate in a professional manner using verbal and written communications
- Perform basic problem-solving functions
- Identify incremental process changes
- Monitor and report on assigned business area measurements
- Distribute business area required information, materials, or documentation
What We Are Looking For
- Fresh Graduate – BSc/BCom/BBM/BCA/BBA/BA- 2022 Passed out
- Apprentice Program for 1 year (Extendable/Converted as FTE subject to performance & availability of roles)
- Excellent communication skills, including English and country specific language
- Express ideas with clarity since role require regular exchange of communication
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Skill in prioritizing work and multi-tasking
- Committed to learn and do more
- Process oriented
- Operates from a service-oriented attitude.
- A proven team player
- High energy level with a sense of urgency
- Can do’ attitude (self-motivated)
- Detail oriented
What’s In It For You
- Annual Leaves
- Great learning opportunities & More
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.